Want more information, pricing or samples from us? Please get in touch and tell us what you need:
Our stunning range of natural stone granite worktops and splashbacks make an imposing statement and create a solid, organic feel in any project.
A granite worktop provides a gorgeous, sophisticated look and represents a practical, long-lasting and low-maintenance choice of product.
Granite is an igneous rock with visible grains that forms when the magma below the earth’s surface slowly crystallises. It is mainly made up of feldspar and quartz.
Granite is one of the most widely used natural stone products and an extremely popular choice for discerning buyers looking for a durable and striking worktop for the kitchen or bathroom.
The various geological situations that granites have been subjected to over their years of formation give them a great variety of tones, patterns and colours ranging from white to cream, grey, brown, yellow, red, green, blue and black:
Granite is a very versatile natural stone. Thanks to its many technical features, there are plenty of options for the finish. This natural stone can be finished in a variety of ways:
- Polished: a shining, reflective surface that brings out the grains and flecks in the stone.
- Honed: a slight reflection on the smooth, matte surface. No visible scratch marks.
- Letano: a softly brushed, rolling surface that accentuates the natural colour of the stone.
- Anciento: a rough finish that still feels soft. The natural stone enjoys a nice satin-like glow and is non-slip.
- Flamed: enjoy a rough texture with sparkling granules.
- Sandblasted: after a light honing, the natural stone is sand-blasted, giving the stone a rough, fine-grain look.
- AquaPower: the power of water brings the intense natural colour of the stone to life.
- Alligato: a surprising finish with small scales, like the hide of an alligator.
- Callibrato: a perfect calibration up to a thickness of just 10 millimetres. The answer to the demand of light slabs and tiles.