Following our original COVID-19 statement posted on 25th March as the Government announced new lockdown measures to slow the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, we would like to update our customers on the developments we’ve made in the past week to ensure we can open the business back up safely, now that the initial restrictions have been lifted.
Marble & Granite Designs is now open for business. Where possible our staff continue to work from home and those required to be at our premises to continue production of your projects do so with protections in place to ensure their safety and the safety of end-users & visitors to our premises.
- Showrooms are open by appointment only.
- Site visits by appointment, with precautions in place to protect our staff and customers.
- Project deliveries & installations by arrangement with precautions in place to protect our staff and customers.
- Increased cleaning and sanitising on our premises to protect staff and visitors.
- Workshop production has recommenced with social distancing being observed to ensure staff safety.
- Office staff continue to work from home. Email remains the best way to contact us as phone lines are still unmanned.
During this time, output is not at full capacity and lead times are longer than normal as we cope with increased demand for our services with a limited number of staff permitted onto the premises at any given time, in order to ensure social distancing can be observed.
Thank you for your support throughout this unprecedented period in our nation’s history and we look forward to getting back to work with you over the coming days, weeks and months.
Speak to you soon & stay safe!
- Jason & the Marble & Granite Designs Staff.